New HorizonsOur most valuable resource is our team members. We take pride in our team and we would like you to join. Please attach your resume or CV with the position you have of interest with us.
Warren Avenue Investors is seeking a full-time Property Manager to manage important relationships with Warren Avenue's tenants and vendors for its Maryland portfolio.The Property Manager will oversee tenant improvements and service contracts, supervise the completion of property inspections and work with the management team to implement any recommended developments. Warren Avenue is a fast- growing and well-capitalized owner, operator, and developer of life sciences real estate. Led by Matt McDevitt – a founder of BioMed Realty Trust and 30+ year veteran of the life sciences real estate industry – our Team has a proven track record of successfully acquiring, developing, and managing life sciences properties across a variety of markets and all phases of the investment life cycle. As specialists in life sciences real estate, our knowledge extends beyond core real estate fundamentals and into areas of emerging and established scientific production.
This opportunity requires a motivated self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality work product and team support.
- Professionally represent WAI while adhering to the terms and conditions of the management
- Responsible for lease administration.
- Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and
governmental agency directives.
- Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance
- Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly,
quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, WAI best practices, and/or tenant
- Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM
reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process.
- Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with vendor contracts in accordance with TW and the
client’s procurement contract requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate
completion of all construction work at property on behalf of client.
- Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between
leasing and property management team members in order to achieve client’s goals and objectives.
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients.
- Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the
authority of the property manager based on legal agreements in effect and WAI policies.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
State Real Estate license required.
- CPM and/or RPA designations or in progress.
- Polished organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Exceptional professional communication and inter-personal skills; ability to interact with counterparts and senior members of the Company as well as outside of the firm
- Possess a high level of motivation, initiative, and leadership potential
- Philadelphia-area based employment; travel required
If you are interested in the position, please reach out to Tina Geanopulos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mark Jackson (email@example.com).
For more information about Warren Avenue Investors, please visit our website: WarrenAvenue.com